Friday, September 26, 2008

The arrival

I have arrived at the beautiful Stanley Hotel, which is nestled between the Colorado Rocky Mountains. I'll post some photos of the location in a bit. Also we've got a room on the forth floor which, according to "The Ghost Hunters" is the haunted floor. Great.. no sleep tonight. Anyway I'm finding myself some meds because the thin air around here is giving me one hell of a headache.

On the drive to the hotel we (the people in the car with me) saw a moose just walking around a shopping center parking lot, a shocker for us, but I'm sure it's normal for the natives around here. We've (my wife and I - She came along for a minit vacation) checked in and got a swag bag from The Scifi Channel which had a the meds I need, two scifi shirts, and some snacks. Oh, and we got alittle Ghost Hunters kit which is nice that contained a pocket knife, pen type flashlite, and a compass.

I'm probably going to crash around here will around 5pm when I'll start getting ready for tonight's 6pm dinner with the Executives and stars of the various Scifi Channel shows. I'll post again after dinner and report and thing cool that transpries.

I'm still on the fense of they will let me webcast the events for tomorrow. But rest assured, there is a large break between the last event that's during the day and my scheduled 11pm Ghost Hunt... which btw... apparently starts directly outside my room door in the hall way. Nice.... ::looks around carefully::

No comments: